When Lilly Pulitzer announced they were doing a collaboration with Target to bring shoppers a more affordable line, I pretty much freaked out. I’m a huge fan of Target and having them work with Lilly is like my dream come true. I scanned through every picture from the announcement party on the internet to try and get a better sense of what they would be offering. Every photo had me more and more excited for the release. Luckily, Target recently released their Lookbook for the line and I am not at all disappointed. The prices are so amazing and the styles and prints are enough to make any girl, Lilly Lover or not, swoon at the site of them. With that said, here are my must haves from the Lilly For Target line.
(1) Satin Halter Maxi Dress in Sea Urchin For You – $38 – Online Only
(2) Button Down Shirt in Nosie Posey – $24
(3) Shift Dress in My Fans – $38 – Online Only
(4) Charm Bracelet – $20
(5) Straw Tote Bag: Happy Place – $30
(6) Gold Wedge Espadrille Sandals – $36 – Online Only
(7) Ceramic Mugs, Set of 4 with Gold Caddy – $30
(8) iPhone 6 Case in Nosie Posey – $20
(9) Shift Dress in See Ya Later – $38
April 19th can’t come soon enough! Are there any other items on your must have list?
One thought on “Lilly for Target: Our Must Have List”
The mugs are the most adorable things I’ve ever seen! Can’t wait!
Comments are closed.